Helping families and seniors keep more of your money without cutting services.
Wai Young understands that affordability is an important issue for residents living in Vancouver South. Justin Trudeau’s failed economic policies have made life harder for everyone. While door-knocking, Wai heard from many families who are finding it difficult to make ends meet. Living in expensive Vancouver, the Conservative party and Wai Young wants to make life more affordable for you by:
- A Universal Tax Cut, saving a couple earning average salaries $850
- A Green Public Transit Tax Credit, saving a family of four up to $1,000
- Making parental benefits tax-free, with up to $4,000 in the pockets of new parents
- Bringing back the Children’s Fitness, Arts and Learning Tax Credit
- A Green Homes Renovation Tax Credit, with up to $3,800 for green home improvements
We know that after four years of this Liberal government, 80% of families are paying $800 more in taxes every year. In addition, Trudeau has increased taxes on small business owners and eliminated critical tax credits that helped Canadians make ends meet.
In four short years, Justin Trudeau took us from a balanced budget to being $71 billion dollars in debt. If re-elected, he will need to increase taxes and enforce massive cuts to social programs such as education and healthcare, to pay for his deficit, and to service his debt.
Wai Young and the Conservatives need to win Vancouver South to bring change to Ottawa! Vote on October 21st for a government that will make your life more affordable and help you get ahead.